Sunday, February 5, 2012

Oh Frabjous Day!

Well, the past few days have been immensely better! I haven't felt like myself in a few weeks, but now I've made it to the gym a few times, done some running, and managed to knock out my freelancing projects. I'll probably take this week off from freelancing so I can focus on my novel a bit more. I am a bit behind where I'd like to be, but still plugging away at it bit by bit.

We're all chilling watching the Superbowl at the moment. I'll be honest: I had no idea it was really supposed to be on this weekend but for a conference call at work on Friday. Our rep in Indianapolis was talking about the crowds from everyone flying in for the game. Granted, we did order hoagies through our church youth group (they do it as a fundraiser every year, and btw, these are awesome hoagies). The hoagies and the commercials are about all I look forward to... OK, the half-time show is usually pretty good too. Oh, and pizza and wings. And adult beverages. Yup. OK. So the Superbowl isn't too bad, except for all of the football stuff in between.


No comments:

Post a Comment